Pingear Server Monitor is a powerful and advanced monitoring tool for servers based
on ICMP echo requests (pings) or TCP/IP connections.
Here are some key features of Pingear Server Monitor:
* Constant monitoring of server availability or service accessibility
* Supports Windows Service mode
* Provides per-host statistics
* Automatically saves tracert result if a host goes down
* Displays daily statistics by filter (all seconds, timeout, by range)
* Saves daily reports (at 00:00)
* Sends e-mail notifications, plays sound, shows pop-up messages
Pingear Server Monitor is a free trial software application from the Network Monitoring subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-10-26. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Pingear Server Monitor (version 2.3) has a file size of 599.27 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 62 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.